Starting my Journey...

So I’ve been attempting zero carb for about 2 months now. Unfortunately, there was always something stopping me, between my wife throwing me a going away party with cupcakes made exactly like our wedding (6months ago), to me just losing self control and going garbage mode for a few days.However, I just got to japan for a 7 month rotation here. Life is good, living in my own space, but more than that it’s a chance to hit the reset button. I’ve just gotten back from the store, and here’s my fridge as of now. No chance to cheat, fewer temptations, and 7 months to feel as good as I can and be as healthy as I can before I come home with a new habit. With my father getting diagnosed with diabetes this week and my mother having it for the past 5 years, I’m going to do the hard thing now so that everything later in life is easy.My Fridge



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2HV6Pk6
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...