[question] Too much of a good thing? (fat)

Hi all, so I recently adapted to a paleo lifestyle with the intention of weight loss and overall health improvement. I saw a 7lb weight loss in 2 weeks, I’m feeling great!

I was plugging my days into MFP for funsies, and I’m a little concerned that there are plenty of days where my fat intake is 40-50% of my macros. It’s all healthy fat (avocados, clean salad dressing, grassfed meat), and I feel great, but you know we’ve been brainwashed to think fat is satan.

I’m eating plenty of veggies with every meal, so should I be worried or try to cut my fat intake?

submitted by /u/LPLady15
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2TJhwbE
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...