Newcomer to carnivore diet and fat loss. Is eating till full truly better for weight/fat loss??

I’ve been doing carnivore for about a week now and I have some questions. Just for background I’m 21 male 190lbs around 15-16%bf and coming from a bodybuilding type diet HCLF and bodybuilding type training. Traditionally I do bulk/cut cycles and I just finished a bulk cycle about a month ago. Carnivore interested me because of the claims of appetite regulation and weight/fat loss. I recognized I had a problem where all I would think about between meals is food. I have a giant appetite as well. I understand that the motto is eat when hungry and eat till full. It’s weird for me cause I come from counting macros and counting everything I eat but I’ve been doing it for a week now and absolutely zero weight loss has occurred. I’m doing this solely for the weight loss aspect of it. I will admit I do feel more energized but that’s not my concern I would just like to get down a few percentage points in BF%. Currently I’m eating 4-5lbs of meat a day with no problem and probably could eat more but my mind just stops me cause it makes no sense to me how I could lose fat eating 5k calories a day. My diet consists of ribeyes, ground beef, pork belly, strip steak, butter and bone broth. Should I be restricting calories at all because of my big appetite for meat or should I just continue on what I’m doing for the month and see where it takes me? Adherence to the diet is no problem I’ve been dealing with cravings for years now so any suggestions on changing what I’m doing would be great and I appreciate any help thanks.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2U6vfOF
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...