My relationship with milk (n=1)

I’m of portuguese, italian and british ascent. I was raised drinking large amounts of milk with chocolate powder.Growing up I had lots of skin problems and dermatitis. I use to be somewhat of a mouth breather and had plenty of rashes around my bending areas, but these got better with age as I don’t have the “mouth breather skull deformation”. When I was a teenager my acne was so bad I had to take accutane to avoid skin damage.I have been carnivore for over 8 months now and not looking back. However, I do have a curious/troubled relationship with milk.I can drink milk straightup faster than water and I love it. It feels amazing. I can seriously drink over 1L in matters of minutes. Oddly enough, it has a constipatory effect on me.Through these 8 months I stayed about 45 days milk-less. And I was fine, but I was so happy when I got back into it. Milk is really refreshing to me.However, lately I have been getting some weird tiny blisters on my body. For some reason I tend to think it is the milk’s fault. But it can be the reaction to maybe some random ingredient that restaurants put on meats when I eat out.Nowadays most of my problems seem fixed. I get the occasional diarrhea due to accidentally eating something at a restaurant or when they cook in “vegetable oil”.I really enjoy milk, but would like to know if to any of you these tiny blisters or blushed skin seem related to the consumption of milk.Cheers from Brazil ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2FPpVXv
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...