Lean Vs Fatty Meat. Into the Bathroom

I see all the time on here and keto forums where people say when they eat too much fat it send them to the bathroom. I’ve always experienced this in the past when I did keto and would have too much MCTs in my coffee in the morning. But does anyone have these issues when they eat too lean? Anytime I eat lean cuts of mean (red meat or chicken breast) I have to run to the bathroom and it’s not the most pleasant feeling, but when I eat fattier cuts of meat I don’t have that issue! Anyone else experience this as well?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2OwmQ1h
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...