Keto is the gateway?

Hey all,I was probably 20kg overweight for years and killing my body with alcohol, cigs and the worst food imaginable. Something snapped in me a few months ago and I stopped smoking. One month ago I stopped drinking and started Keto. It’s been a positive experience - and I don’t feel like I’ve lost anything. Feeling much better.This sub keeps appearing in my recommended subs list - I’ve started reading here and finally it makes sense. I feel like I’m driven to eat meat! The meat is the part Keto I love - I don’t feel like I’m dieting - but the vegetables feel like poison (I’ve never felt this way before - but I notice the signals my body is giving me more than usual).So I’m going to try full carnivore. It feels right.My body changed shape on Keto, but I didn’t lose any weight. I thought this was strange. Probably because I’m having full cream in my coffee? Dark chocolate? Who knows. My objective isn’t really weight loss - it’s about feeling better, and this is happening.Anyhow - I’m going to try steaks and water for a month and see how I go. Every second day I’ll lift some weights.I will check in here in two months and report my experience.Thank you to everyone for this sub - feeling positive about returning to my true caveman self :-)



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2YnOBxk
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...