I am turning into a caveman...

As many here I have been keto previously until finally transitioning into 99% carnivore (i sometimes like onions). Also been doing IF / OMAD for almost 2 years, so I am well fat adapted and feel absolutely amazing on this woe. With what I have learned about Nutrition and my own body, I simply cannot go back to eating any other diet. But I realized I am turning more and more into a caveman. I don’t use shampoo for hair anymore, no deoderant because I smell less etc. This is all nice, but I have also noticed my will to go out and socialize has decreased significantly. I am very extroverted and I love meeting new people, but it’s a great hassle meeting a group of people who don’t follow this woe. They go to some shit bar, order food, drinks that I am not interested in etc… Now I live in Japan where you usually split the bill no matter who orders what in a group, so it’s always a weird interaction. So I was just wondering whether you guys experienced something similar? Do you go out less? Any tips for managing these situations except eating beforehand and fasting? I feel like I went from an ultra city person into someone who might want to live in a mountain temple and meditate/ work out / kill dragons all day.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2FJG2Er
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...