I am a supercomputer

1 month into Carnivore-Brain fog gone, I’m as smooth as butter-Way more energy and less sleep-Dopamine through the roof, getting Everything done and feel like a success-Acne clearing, lactose right?-That’s the tldr!-I eat 6 extra large eggs + sirloin steak and mixed beef from the local butcher, every day.For the last several years I have struggled with brain fog and sluggish thinking. It’s like your thoughts are in molasses, and it makes social interactions very hard. You send a ping to your social brain and its like “i have nothing to say ugg."This month, all that slowly changed! I feel like the life of the party, so to speak.I have searched for my cause of acne/backne since I was 12 and never once did I think it could be due to dairy. Wow.My sleep was killing me. Sometimes sleeping 16 hours only to wake up for 2 and then crash for another 8 hours. My body was unable to cope with the rotating shift work I do, pulling 2 to 3 all nighters every single week.This week I slept just 4 hours between shifts and a good 7 hour sleep caught me up afterwards.**** PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT**** I learned obesity and cardiovascular disease (heart attacks etc) are caused by sugar. Not fat.High cholesteral is good as long as you don’t eat sugar. Sugar damages cholesteral and causes it to stick to your arteries.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2HYIoSO
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...