How much fat is lost when cooking ground beef?

I realized that I have an intolerance to the rendered fat that’s dispelled when cooking ground beef; since I can’t use cooking oils etc., I’ll typically grill the meatballs in the oven, wrapped in foil, for about 24 minutes @200 degrees Celsius. The beef is usually about 80/20. This leaves a small pool of juice/fat afterwards, and sometimes I’ll wipe down the meat as well. Since I *do* seem to require more fat to feel better, I was just wondering if I’d be losing a lot of the fat content by not consuming the rendered fat?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2JN7SF5
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...