Hormones and fat loss

Ok so I’m just transitioning from keto to full blown carnivore. So far I love it. I feel an elated, even less foggy state than keto allowed. However I’m noticing that I’m having a very difficult time regulating my body temp. I am getting hot flashes at all times of the day. I’ve read before that estrogen is stored in fat and when losing it, it can be released? I’m not well versed on this subject but I’m curious as I’m sitting here instantly sweating out of nowhere. I’m not tracking weight, but I’ve noticed some bloat has dissipated.I’m using this WOE as a tool for physical and mental benefits and to hopefully build up my strength and overall muscle tone. And as an experiment to see what I can really do with my body.F - 28y/o - 5'2" - ~118lbs



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2FGJ79D
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...