Hamburger question

My order for meat wasn’t in from the butcher yet, and in the past we’ve stopped buying meat from our local grocery.. because a lot of the meat looks really sketchy and is overpriced.But either way, I decided to buy 900g of medium hamburger.I’ve never had medium hamburger before.. but following some other post I saw recently.. I basically just mixed the hamburger with 4 eggs and some salt, and cooked it up.Since it’s ground meat, I cooked it thoroughly instead of medium rare.​I ate a small steak, and about ¼ of the hamburger before my stomach felt a bit weird.. so I stopped eating it and put it in the fridge.Later, when I was hungry again I just microwaved it, and ate most of the rest of it.. but my stomach definitely didn’t like it.I’ve only ever had lean hamburger in the past.. so basically I’m wondering a couple of things.Was I supposed to drain the excess fat from the pan before eating it?Was it just too much fat and my body didn’t like that?My order from the butcher is in now.. so I have a bunch more medium ground beef.Just wanting to know if I’m preparing it wrong..or if my body was just not liking that much fat..or if it was just the sketchy meat that the store sells. xDtldr; how do you guys prepare your hamburger?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2U20DxV
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...