First time poster - 6mo ZC - keto q

Been ZC for almost 6 mo now. Definitely feeling the changes. Down to 150ish from nearly 200 at 5'6. Short fat guy is who I was. But I’ve decided to enlist and have am worried I’ll undo everything when I can’t just eat meat during ait/ocs. Has anyone gone from ZC to keto or some variant when the option of 100% meat was not available? How did you cope? What challenges outside of the obvious meat conundrum did you experience? How long did it take your body to adjust?I have zero interest in eating sugar or carbs again due to how it affected me prior to going full ZC but am concerned I won’t have a choice in some instances especially during overnight trainings, mess, etc.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2HOfWDJ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...