Do I ask for too much?

I want to get into the carnivore diet, but I’m struggling to transition because I can’t find a convenient way to do it.I don’t have that much time to cook and it’s hard for me to get through food that does not taste well.Can you guys please recommend some sources(websites, youtube channels) on how to cook zero-carb meals that are tasty, varied and can survive at least 1 day in a fridge without taste bad taste?So yeah, zero-carb food that is easy to cook, tasty and can wait in a fridge. I assume that’s too much to ask, but maybe I’m wrong?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2uxmHRI
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...