[Discussion] When I look at Paleo meal plans, they all involve high cost/obscure foods and complex food prep. Is there an alternative?

I’m wrecked. I know I need to make a massive shift but not only are finances tight, there is stuff all chance of me following through with a meal plan that involves 45 minutes hands on meal prep and 87 kitchen utensils.

Are there sites or plans or books that focus on five minute, one-pot paleo meals on a budget? Is that even a thing?

What do you do to manage costs, and what are your strategies for days when you CBF with the meal prep and need something fast and easy?

submitted by /u/Spellscribe
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2YsSdhz
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...