Day 50 - I still crave sugar

Well, I don’t really crave it much, but when I see chocolates, cakes and biscuits I can’t help but still desire them, I eat so much on this diet, about 2 pounds of chicken and pork, 6-8 eggs and sometimes I can’t stop myself to the point that I actually overeat and throw up (I know that’s probably not good)My living situation doesn’t help, I like with my grandparents and they constantly buy biscuits, donuts and the fridge is filled with chocolates, so it’s a constant reminder of something that I delude myself into missing.I’m not going to give up, the benefits of this mental clarity and memory and feeling overall good far outweighs the momentarily taste. But I just wonder if I’ll ever stop desiring junk food.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2HLamlA
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...