DAY 20 ish?

Ate a lot of high fiber foods before this, so I definitely don’t miss the flatulence/frequent bowel movements during the day.​I had a terrible acne breakout one week in, but soon after it cleared up. Felt like my heart was gonna burst out of my chest within the first couple of days, that went away. Had some muscle spasms at the start, but those are clearing out as well.​I hadn’t ran in months due to chronic lower back pain sustained from an injury, but that’s been alleviated greatly.​Cleared three miles today in 22 min, and I’m still feeling pretty good.​Feel sharp most of the time.​At the very least this WOE hasn’t been making me feel worse than beforehand.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2JIbYhS
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...