Collagen supplementation

I switched to ZC to help with my skin conditions, mostly eczema. But Ive heard a lot about the glycine methionine ratio lately, but I’m not usually one for taking supplements. Does anybody take collagen supplements here to boost their glycine intake? I dont make bone broth as it gives me an irritating histamine reaction, I havent tried eating tendon yet, but I did try a sample collagen peptide supplement and I almost feel like it made my skin worse. Is it necessary to supplement or consume more collagen? I’m curious about everybody’s experiences with it. Thanks!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2FG1pGP
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...