Anyone ever experience nausea when consuming meat during the early days?

I’ve tried 5 or 6 times now to do the salt/beef/water for 30 days and after even just 3-5 days of eating meat it starts to really fuck with me. Never have made it more than 2 weeks.The nausea is 100% the worst part. The smell alone of cooking up ground beef/lamb/sausage/etc. nauseates me very heavily. Lamb being the worst of it perhaps due to the extremely high fat content. And I love fat it’s just I legit can not stomach a single bite when I’m heavily nauseous. And it’s not even like oh i want this carb or that sugary food or nothing. Just “this meat right here right now sounds absolutely awful”. And I do not make bank or anything so I genuinely can’t afford to be wasteful.My main goal for this was trying to fix my sugar addiction. But surprisingly that hasn’t been the hardest part (although the intense cravings are brutal).The hardest part is shoveling down food that makes me want to gag. And this is coming from a meat-lover since my first meal! Steak being my favorite. I mean shit I never thought I’d get tired of eating steak. But even after a delicious sous vide ribeye 3-4 days in a row I don’t want to think about steak again for at least a week. Same thing goes for burgers, pork, chicken, etc. Five guys was my go-to every week for years. Yet if I do it 3-4 days in a row it gets worse and worse.So it leaves me at an impasse…I love meat and feel like this may be the only diet that can cure such an intense addiction to sugars. But the food gets me nauseated to the point where I would rather just sit in hunger for hours and hours.Any tips from new guys/vets/anyone?Cheers!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2UdYrCQ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...