Is there a comprehensive list of foods for zerocarb including the NO-NO sneakies with unlisted carbs?

Hello!I’ve been keto for a while and am interested in going zero carb. But when trying to put together a grocery list I’m running into issues.I would like a variety of food as I tend to fall off the wagon fast otherwise. But a lot of things that I’m used to thinking of as carb free actually aren’t - such as eggs, some bratwurst, pepperoni. Recently I’m told SPICES aren’t safe either? Although manageable with keto, I don’t want to make those mistakes going zerocarb. But I’m wondering if anyone has already done the legwork on the approved foods vs sneaky unlisted carbs.Thanks!



from Zero Carb Zebras http://bit.ly/2Usicmn
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...