ZC substitute for chewing gum?

Making the transition from keto to ZC. Keto got ke 80% of the way to being pain-free. Hoping ZC will get me the rest of the way. Really the only thing ai need to remove is nuts, tomato & onion, and sweeteners.Chewing gum has been a staple of keto for me. I’m looking for a substitute, or DIY recipe that is zc friendly. Would unsweetened beeswax with a touch of flavoring work? Mind you, I’m in the induction phase where I hope to get pain free & then slowly bring items back in to test for tolerance.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2DPpsUv
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...