Why does everyone say there is no need to count calories on a carnivore diet?

One of my goals with my carnivore diet is to lose weight, but everyone here is saying that on this particular diet, even if this is your goal there is no need to count calories! How can this be? The sources of meat I am relying on (cafeteria turkey and beef patties) are fairly calorie dense (roughly 200 per patty) and not super filling. I could easily eat 15 of them per day which would put me well into a caloric surplus. So with this in mind, how is it true that you can simply eat until you’re not hungry anymore and lose weight with this diet?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2FOu3sQ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...