Why am I having issues with ground beef?

I feel fantastic after eating steaks. But ground beef, not so much. First of all, it’s not really satiating. But also I seem to gain weight when I eat it, it doesn’t keep me filled up very long, and most importantly, I don’t feel good afterwards. It almost feels like a cheat meal or something. I’m eating 27 percent fat beef with no fillers. I don’t think I have any histamine issues so what could the problem be? Would I be better off with just steak?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2zuFArD
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...