Slow cooker recipes? + 2 questions

I recently have decided to go zero carb and in order to guarantee that I stick with this atleast for a month, I need to plan out my entire month and stock up my fridge and freezer.I mainly will be doing red meat, mostly steaks, but as they get expensive I am looking for cheaper cuts to eat to balance the budget. Ground beef I can sometimes find for as little as $1.49 a pound but Chuck steaks are available at my local grocery store for $3.49 a pound, but I have no idea if they will be good when cooked like a regular steak so I was wondering if anyone attempted these in a slow cooker somehow? Or just any other slow cooker zero carb recipes that are worth looking in to? Most that I find online are low carb.On an unrelated note, I have not been able to find a decent answer to this, but if doing long term zero carb will having a day every 2 weeks where I eat carbs for one meal out with friends be detrimental to this diet?Also I usually go out for drinks twice a week. I already don’t drink beer as I prefer hard liquor, and pretty much since I started drinking I mix with diet soda since it would avoid the headaches from sugar that regular soda gives. I only drink diet soda as a mixer, but am I overlooking something with this diet paired with diet soda? If it would be bad for this diet, I can easily swap to mixing with water but if it won’t affect it I will stick to it.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2FOmyBX
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...