Question

Hey everyoneI have been doing zerocarb for 3-4 years! I love it in general.I still get bloated and struggle some days with digestion. I guess I feel my stomach should be totally flat at this point.Might need to tweak some stuff. Any insight?I still do 35-48 hr fast because I don’t get hungry!Chicken bacon are my staples. I had maybe 3 teaspoons of butter last night and 1 sparkling water. Today I woke up feeling tired and just puffier.I think something has to change in either my diet or frequency of eating.I am pretty lean and workout a lot, but trying to do even better!Bacon is not an issue… been eating it for years. Maybe it was the chicken? Oh snap! I had pork rinds too and it says on the bag they were cooked in olive oil. And… I got chicken off the salad bar at Whole Foods. I know it had canola oil on it.Is it really true that even minimal amounts of processed oils could impact my tummy?Guess so!!!Just didn’t know if I was overthinking this, but maybe the oils did a number on me. And I think the spices too. ?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2P7BdYl
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...