Question for those who lost weight doing zero carb.

For me personally, if I were to switch to a no carb diet like I see in pictures here (burger patties, steaks, eggs, cheeses) I know I will go over my daily caloric goal to satisfy my hunger compared to when I swap out one of my meals to eat something like a bowl of fruit. But I feel like I am missing something here,I would much rather prefer this diet as I love meat, but how do you guys do It? Is there an adjustment period and your body gets used to eating 2k or less calories a day on meat? There are days I can go off fruits and vegetables and not eat more than 800 calories, but in the past when I would do only meat i noticed I could take in just a 1.2k+ calorie steak in a single sitting and be hungry again in 4 hours. How do you guys do it?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2RmKdLl
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...