Question about the Vince Gironda only steak and eggs diet.

A few questions for anyone whose done this diet;Other than water, what can you drink? I’m transitioning to this from keto. I used to drink monster energy drinks, the ultra zero only had one carb, every day. I wouldn’t think to drink this, but eggs also have carbs in them so I don’t think it’s absolutely zero carb even though people say it is. The main drink I’m asking about though is Zevia, a soda drink with stevia, no carbs, sugar, calories at all. Would this throw the diet off? I’m not going to drink coffee, but how about green tea also?Also, if I get hungry in the steak and egg diet or just want a snack, can I eat an egg or few if I want? Or is intermittent fasting required? I’ve read you can eat as many eggs as you want but 12 is reccomended a day. Can I just eat 12 throughout the day with steak for lunch and dinner or?Lastly, how often can I replace sausage or bacon with steak if at all? Thanks in advance!



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2P9m7Sb
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...