Lunch ideas for office

Hey!I am new to zero carb, I mainly am doing it to help alleviate some issues with ezcema and is working great so far and helping me feel better in general.I am just stuck with what I can take to work for lunch, I work in an office that only has a microwave. I’ve been skipping lunches most days but always feel hungry probably because I never eat breakfast (carnivore or not).Anything you guys take that doesn’t go terrible by the time lunch comes around?Thank you



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2DO4nd6
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...