Just started the Carnivore Diet a week ago.

Few questions:I’ve been using soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, ketchup sometimes, mayonnaise. But I’m not sure ketchup is a good idea. What kind of condiments should I use?Should I be at all concerned that I’m having 200-300% of my daily cholesterol intake per day?Is it alright to have an orange or apple every couple days?I’m having 20-60g of carbs a day (mainly from condiments and fruit), is there a noticeable different on ZERO carbs? Or is 20-60 within an acceptable keto range?I’m loving grass fed ground beef and eggs daily, and the odd steak, what are some other meats you guys would recommend for the long haul?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2SelsAT
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...