Is it worth going on a carnivore diet if I can’t guarantee good quality meat?

So I’m currently on a 2 meal a day IM diet. It is pretty well balanced, and fairly low carb, but the problem is that it is not very satiating, which has caused me to be unfaithful to it as of late. I am considering going full carnivore because I hear it is far more filling than any other diet, and additionally , I’m battling depression, and suffer from joint pain and I’ve heard that it can help remedy that. A big concern I have however is that I’m on a school meal plan, so a lot of the meat I will be eating is greasy, pre cooked or frozen, and not necessarily grass fed or cage free so I’m worried that is not the why the diet is intended to be followed and that I will have health issues as a result. Anyone care to weigh in?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2U716vg
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...