How To Get Over Fear Of Lack of Long Term Confirmation?

Hey, I’m on the fence of at least trying the diet, as I see lots of great anecdotes and testimonial posts about the great results people have gained while on this diet. My main fears are the fact that it basically goes against everything we conventionally “know” about health in regards to nutrition. Also, there is basically no long-term research on this way of eating, and besides the few anecdotes in the community like Shawn Baker, a mod here, etc. there just isn’t that much science to back this as a long-term diet and lifestyle choice. A lot of posters here seem to be on the diet for months, but not quite even a year long. Lastly I even have fears that what if after a few months on ZC, I decide that it’s not working, and I need to eat other foods, will my digestive system, and bacteria in the gut be forever changed at that point, so I can never go back to eating a more standard diet? Just want to ease my worries, so I can possibly try ZeroCarb out.​And what helped you get over the fence, and stick to trying this way of eating? Thanks



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2P8kO66
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...