Health question

Hi everybody -So as I’ve mentioned it’s been about a month carnivore for me, and it has been pretty easy. I’m down 6lbs (I only weighed 136 to begin with) my stomach is flat, I’m not sleeping great at night, but I have more mental energy and clarity during the day. I’m definitely less exhausted.I started this to “see how it went”. Now I’m considering it long term.There’s obviously so much junk data out there, but I need to convince myself a little more that this is healthy longer term. Can you guys help me find the best evidence to support or refute the items below? I would really appreciate it. I know I could google it more, but I’ve already don’t that and searched this subreddit and it’s hard to piece it all together.How come we don’t get scurvy in this diet? I’ve looked at those 20+ year examples to support that we obviously don’t get scurvy, but why?Are we deficient in ANY vitamins and minerals on this diet? I get that we need less of certain vitamins and minerals because we aren’t using the glucose metabolism pathway, but is there ANYTHING we could be deficient in? What are the minerals and vitamins our bodies cannot produce from fat or protein?I get that the studies that link red meat to cancer are flawed. But what is the best piece of evidence out there that supports that red meat does NOT cause cancer? What evidence do we have that red meat is SAFE?Does anyone have good evidence that carnivory supports female reproductive health?What’s the deal with cholesterol again? Many people show higher than ideal levels of one type of cholesterol, but apparently it’s only the ratio that matters, and the ratio is always good. Which type of cholesterol is high with carnivory?Please feel free to add any additional support! This is all for my own knowledge. Thank you!!Jaclyn



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2BKTgAb
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...