Good results from dentist today

I had a dentist appointment today and I was out the door faster than ever. I have been brushing with mostly water, occasionally with coconut oil and baking soda. I floss as well. My teeth feel better than before this diet and look whiter too. The dentist told me that my oral health was excellent. I attribute this to the lack of carbohydrates that bacteria can survive off of in my mouth biome and the addition of vitamin A, D, and K2 in my diet. Has anyone else noticed similar results?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2E1hb0M
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...