Five weeks on zerocarb

It’s been five weeks since I started this WOE (37 days exactly) and I have to say… this is what I was looking for.I feel great and I don’t have any cravings besides moaaar meat. I sleep somewhat more – eight to nine hours compared to around seven in the past – but I don’t find that to be an issue. I feel more calm and focused. I’m slowly losing weight and gaining muscle even without exercising (although I should probably start with that).I’m slowly trending towards OMAD, naturally. I used to eat a lot of cheese and add various spices in the beginning. In the past week I’ve been using pretty much just salt, stopped eating dairy altogether, and cut down on the processed meat – and it feels even better. I don’t need the extra flavor anymore. It’s not all beef, though. I eat plenty of fish and an occasional chicken or turkey.I’m just happy I decided to try this out. Now I just need to resist the urge to tell everyone like some vegans do…



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2KCGUwZ
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...