Butter for extra calories and fat

Do any of you eat butter on it’s own for extra calories or to meet a desired fat ratio. If so what kind of butter would be the most palatable to eat on it’s own and would it cause any negative consequences if done every day. I’m looking to gain some mass eating only meat and eggs with some organ meats here and there for the extra vitamins. However I don’t think I can meet my daily calories of only beef and if I can I’d like to make it easier to meet those calories requirements by using butter to up those calories.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2KMWVAB
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...