Bonafide Provisions Bone Broth

I have been interested about getting into bone broth after reading some of the work of Dr. Cate Shanahan (author of Deep Nutrition). She recommends Bonafide Provisions broth but I am unconvinced about it’s quality. I bought some at my local store. Once thawed it was very liquidy, like stock, whereas I would expect/want it to be more gelatinous. Part of the reason i’m looking to use it is for the benefits from collagen/gelatin for joints, skin, etc.This is my first time trying bone broth so I don’t really know what to look for or what to expect. I am open to making my own, EVENTUALLY, but for now I just want to buy it to try it. I heated the Bonafide Provisions broth on the stove and drank it in a mug. It tasted absolutely gross. I don’t want to have my first experiences with broth be from my own home made variety that I will probably mess up.Any advice?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2BBYe2e
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...