Bad reaction to eggs on ZC?

I’ve been trying to add eggs to my ZC diet for the last couple of months. Every time I get an itchy rash on my hands in like 30 minutes after eating and my face and nose feel weird(itchy and sinus pressure). I didnt have any bad reactions to eggs before ZC. The ones I get are pasture raised by my neighbour. I read that some people have histamine problems at first on zc, but after a couple of months this surely must be an actual food intolerance? Interested to know what you think



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2TNImRj
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...