Zero Carb for depression

I have been going through a mild to moderate depression for the past 3 month and have been looking at my diet a lot more. For years I have ate the SAD and have consistently gained weight. I am a 40 m 6'4" 360 lbs big frame with a good build from years of on and off weight training. I sat down with a naturopathic doctor a few weeks back and was advised to start a low carb type or keto diet. I love the simplicity of the the zero carb diet and after 4 days on keto I was thinking to make the transition. I wanted to see if anyone on here has experienced any changes with mood or can comment on how it has made your depression/ anxiety better?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2qjPo2L
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...