[Question] Weird anxiety/thoughts I'm dying, when trying to eat clean

I did intermittent fasting in the past on normal food, at first I was eating 2-3 bowls of food in my 1 hour window, but then 3 sandwitches were enough - and I felt fine - I only mention this to provide some data and my question is about eating from all day, not about IF.

So when I want to restart eating healthy for the n-th time, I become so weak, I’m actually thinking I’m dying (I KNOW in my mind it’s totally stupid idea, but anxiety is stronger than that). It doesn’t matter if it’s high fat, high carb, high protein, I just feel like dying. My only theory is it has something to do with lack of good taste (I’d rather eat 100g of deli meat than four steaks, because fried meat is just almost tasteless).

Of course I can’t interview a dead person, but I totally feel that is how would dying person know he will die soon.

My only question - anyone had something similar? It can’t be low carb flu, because fruits don’t help, and they’re high in carbs of course.

submitted by /u/RedwallAllratuRatbar
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2SmWdx0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...