[Question] Low carb paleo = brain fog remedy?

I feel like superman on low carb paleo. All my brain fog is gone. However, I lift weights and need carbs for that, plus, I’ve noticed low carb just isn’t sustainable for long periods for a variety of reasons for me personally. I want to find a balance that gives me the laser-sharp focus that low carb gives me, but have enough carbs for my workouts and to fuel my brain when it needs it. I’m sick of experiencing dead-tired brain fog crashes after lunch every day that make me nearly take a nap! Do you have any pointers? What would you say is a good balance?

submitted by /u/JSyntho
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2CLKdjo
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...