[Question] Gut bacteria / Paleo

44 yrs old, male, 5’8, 147lbs

Lately I’ve been thinking. Everyone says I’m sometimes too skinny. People at work scratch their heads when they see what I eat and what I pass up at work lunches. I don’t care ….it’s my health.

What does bug me is my lower stomach. Am I eating enough fiber to get rid of all that gut bacteria? I include 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast, kale and spinach along with berries for lunch, a big salad for dinner along with more veggies like asparagus or carrots plus chicken, beef or salmon and sometimes brussel sprouts after dinner for a snack, yes I love em that much! I mean I think I’m eating enough fiber. Any more and I would go nuts thinking about it honestly….

I can’t seem to get rid of that bit of flab down there and it bugs the hell outta me. Help! :)

submitted by /u/Alabaster13
[link] [comments]

from paleo diet https://ift.tt/2PtbSw7
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...