Question about being fat adapted

So this isnt really a cheat post, but I wanted to gain some knowledge in this matter. I experienced a life altering event and didn’t really care for what I ate. When I ran out of meat I ate plain chickpeas and lentils that I pressure cooked. For 2 days. I’ve been in ketosis for 4 months and on ZC 2 months. Do you think it means that I have to get fat adapted again? I had a problem getting fat adapted on keto(no cheats) and it finally happened on ZC(high energy, easy fat loss etc). Any tips on how to get back to ZC quickly without feeling the fatigue again or is it unavoidable?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2Q2LSFa
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...