Noob question - histamine intolerance.

Sorry if it’s a question that’s already been answered, but am I right in thinking that histamines in meat are only a problem if I already have a histamine intolerance? Or is it the case of having high histamines in a meat heavy diet CAUSES the intolerance? I’ve checked a few sources that have given different or unclear answers. I’m thinking about going ZC/Carni soon with staples being eggs and ground beef (I’m on a budget and hate cooking) and I’d like to know how much of an issue this could be as I know these are high in histamines.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2Ss54h0
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...