Need advice on "grilling" burgers in the winter.

My kitchen has no vent.I currently make 6 lbs of burgers at a time on an outdoor gas grill. I make steak on a cast iron skillet on an induction cooktop in my garage, but that’s too small for so many burgers. I make steak sous vide and hit it with a blowtorch, but all those burgers is a lot of surface area for a torch.Come winter, my gas grill is garbage. It’s too windy (we live on a hill) and too cold to cook anything on the grill.Does anyone have any ideas on how to cook a bunch of burgers indoors?I was thinking of a large George Foreman grill but it looks like it presses the fat out and drains it away (for optimum health apparently). Maybe a large electric flat top and use it in the garage? Does anyone have a better idea?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2Q6km9w
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...