I've solved my meat smelling problem!

I love zero carb(I’ve been at it about 2 months) but I live in a small apartment and cooking on the stove or in the oven would make both my apt and my clothes reek of meat/fish! Plus the smoke alarm goes off every time I cook ribeye on the cast iron skillet. I bought an air fryer and I love it! The steak isn’t as good as when I cook it on the cast iron but worth it not to smell and it’s not a terrible taste. Also clean up is so easy! Hope this helps anyone with a similar issue :)



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2z3d6E4
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...