Indigestion/Acid Reflux

I’m about 2 months into zerocarb (water, beef, salt version) and I swapped to ground beef to try and cut costs. The ground beef clearly didn’t agree with me and I started to get indigestion/acid reflux. It seems to have persisted even after going back to NY strip. I have IBS and the information on histamine intolerance caught my attention. I’m also sensitive to liquid fats so I’m going to try sticking with lean flank steaks for a bit to see if that has an effect.Does anyone else have any advice on this one? Sounds like the solution if it is histamine is freeze my meat, reverse sear all of the days food in the morning, and don’t reheat it after that. If it’s too much fat, we’ll see what the flank steaks do over the next 2 weeks.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2SmBoSn
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...