How much to trust my body re: nutrients

If I feel generally good all the time on this diet and don’t have any obvious physical symptoms of malnutrition, is there still a chance that I’m missing out on essential nutrients by not regularly consuming organ meat? My diet consists of rare steak, rare (in the middle) ground beef patties, eggs, butter, hard cheese, and some deli meat from time to time.I very rarely will fry up some chicken livers, but it always seems like a waste because they never fill me up and I don’t really enjoy cooking or eating them. And it’s not like I feel super energized with vitamins and nutrients afterwards either. Could I just be getting everything I need from the beef and eggs, which is what my body seems to be saying, or should I still try to sneak in more offal?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2OcTd2Z
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...