Herxheimer Die Off reaction help.

So Ive been Carnivore for about 3 months now. Initially did wonders for me. Then mid way my histamine reactions would be more intense to any type of source and then started including mild reaction from different meat sources. I assumed this was from Candida as I fit all the symptoms. I feel as if most people who start and do wonders on carnivore have underlying micro biome/bacteria issues. So i started taking traditional anti fungals like garlic, coconot oil and even worm wood tea. Straight away - BOOM. Next day. -Muscle fatigue, flu like symptoms, constant low-medium nausea, depression. Kept going for 3 days but just couldnt do it with work so I backed off. Symptoms still stayed but were slightly less.Then started again a few days ago cus i got another histamine reaction from some chuck steak and was just pissed off and wanted to get rid of it even tho I still hadnt fully recovered so I started up again. Now I cant even go to work I feel so weak.Literally all this just from what I mentioned before that I implemented. Im going to stop the coconut oil and just have garlic and ginger. Im hoping this starts to reduce and that I can stop having this stupid histamine reactions soon because Im over it. Also I havent been able to exercise for like 3 weeks now due to this muscle fatigue. Just feeling downright depressed at this stage.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2JrijKR
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...