Has anyone put on lean muscle from this diet without working out?

I know i’m not getting get ripped or jacked without working out. At this moment every time i try lifting weights or running I get fucked up. I can only run about 2 miles before my knee hurts 3 times a week. I’ve seen people claim miracles with carnivore. Is it possible that my diet has been so shitty that my tendons, lean muscle, and bones have gotten so weak they can’t take abuse? I dont think I have eaten that bad but then again idk what a good diet is anymore after researching keto/fasting/vegan/carnivore/paleo.Has anyone had a body transformation from meat only? I’m tired of being injured all the time. People are like its aches and pains from growing up but i’m only fucking 30 I shouldnt feel this delicate. I see dudes OHP 100lbs and it makes my fucking bones hurt. I’m tired of that. I miss lifting heavy, doing sprints, rough housing with my friends. Could carnivore help with this?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2Q2DO73
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...