First zero carb hunting trip in the bag

I’ve been hunting for the past few days, and usually that includes a variety of foods I don’t eat anymore. Sandwiches for lunch, trail mix, sugary jerky, and of course beer around the fire.This time I made sure I had a supply of pemmican, sardines, and pork rinds. It worked great. I no longer have the snacking urges I used to, so didn’t feel like I needed to be munching all the time. My hunting buddy was understanding when I turned down the beer, although I did drink whiskey at night, plus some coffee in the morning to help kickstart things before dawn.



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2PwxGXG
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️๐Ÿฅฎ Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...