Does strict carnivore make you feel crappy before it feels great? I’m on this transition period like feeling hopelessly exhausted all the time. Need to listen to your experience to feel good that I’m on right track.

I’ve been a carnivore almost like 95% for 3 months now. In the beginning 2.5 months I had dairy on&off. Then dairy caused me a few eczema flare ups, so I decided to completely cut it off. For the last 2 weeks I’ve been a strict carnivore; beef, salmon, eggs and a bit of liver along with incorporating IF. I was expecting to feel great but instead I’m feeling crappy, no energy, feeling fatigued, no motivation to exercise, no good performance at gym. Did anyone experience same pattern when you switch to strict carnivore? Should I stop IF for now and just eat to satiety?



from Zero Carb Zebras https://ift.tt/2ABKLqN
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Friday!! Here’s to all of us who made it through another...

Monday ☕️🧡🍁🍂 Good Morning!! . . #autumn #monday #coffee #goals...

Hello Wednesday!! ☕️🥮 Have a great day!! . . #wednesday #winter...